If you are interested in posting a classified ad here, visit our Submission page.
Village of Montmartre seeks full-time PUBLIC WORKS FOREMAN
• Level 1 Water Treatment & Distribution and Wastewater certification or willingness to achieve.
• Experience in public works department an asset.
• Valid Driver’s License, Class 5 minimum.
• Knowledge of OH&S regulations.
• Willingness to obtain Power Mobile Equipment Operator Certification and safety courses.
• Experience running heavy equipment and mechanical skills to repair and maintain equipment.
• Management, planning, supervising, evaluating and coaching skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively and maintain positive public relations.
• Grade 12 or GED equivalent.
• Knowledge of computers and various software.
• Provide a clear Criminal Record Check.
Duties include but are not limited to the coordination and overall operations of:
• Water and Wastewater operations with compliance and reporting as set out by senior levels of government.
• Water Treatment Plant and duties related to treatment of water including regular testing.
• Maintenance and operation of the municipality’s infrastructure, buildings and equipment.
• Road maintenance and drainage issues.
• Supervising and directing staff.
The Village of Montmartre offers a benefit package and a wage that is negotiable, depending on experience and qualifications. Position will remain open until filled.
Submit resume with references to:
Village of Montmartre
PO Box 146
Montmartre, SK S0G 3M0
Expires: July 27, 2022