If you are interested in posting a classified ad here, visit our Submission page.
Resort Village of Tobin Lake seeks Administrator
The Resort Village of Tobin Lake is currently accepting resumes for a full-time Administrator. Visit our website at www.resortvillageoftobinlake.ca for a full job posting.
The Administrator will carry out all tasks assigned to them by Council and Legislation in a professional manner. The Administrator is the primary contact for residents, staff, contractors, and other governmental agencies. The Administrator is responsible for the overall administration of the municipality in accordance with plans, policies, programs, bylaws and regulations established by the Council and by various provincial statutes.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Standard or Conditional certificate from the Urban Board of Examiners is required;
- Strong accounting and financial management skills;
- Good organizational, communication and public relations skills;
- Possess solid leadership, administrative, and supervisory skills with the ability to work with others;
- Proficient using office technology and software (Word, Excel, Sage 50, Munisoft);
- Municipal experience a definite asset.
Wage is negotiable upon qualifications/experience.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit resumes to Box 1479, Nipawin, SK. S0E 1E0 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resumes will be accepted until a suitable candidate has been found.
Expires: January 25, 2022