If you are interested in posting a classified ad here, visit our Submission page.
Town of Rosthern seeks Recreation Manager
Manager of Recreation & Community Development
Maternity Leave Contract Position
Expires: When Filled
Start Date: November 15, 2021
The Town of Rosthern invites applications from qualified persons for the position of a full-time Manager of Recreation & Community Development contract role for approximately 14 months.
Reporting to the Chief Administrative Officer, the Manager of Recreation & Community Development will be responsible for the managing, programming, and scheduling of Town owned facilities and programs. For a detailed job description visit: www.rosthern.com
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICAITONS
• Post-secondary degree or diploma from a recognized institution in recreation, community development or related discipline is required.
• Prior and significant knowledge and experience in athletic field and pool management operations, arena and community hall scheduling.
• Sound organizational skills.
• Experience in staff supervision and working with volunteer groups.
• Proficiency in report writing, budget management, time management, defining goals and objectives and priority setting.
• Strong communication and listening skills and ability to successfully interface with the community.
• Valid driver’s Saskatchewan Class 5 license and access to personal vehicle.
• Criminal records check and a child abuse registry check are required.
• Experience in grant writing and a working knowledge of community development values and principles.
The Town of Rosthern is an equal opportunity employer and offers a competitive compensation. Salary will be dependent upon qualifications and experience.
Qualified applicants should submit their resume detailing qualifications, experience, education, and references to:
Nicole J. Lerat, CAO
Town of Rosthern
PO Box 416
Rosthern, SK S0K 3R0
Phone: 306 232 4826
We thank all applicants, but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Expires: November 15, 2021