If you are interested in posting a classified ad here, visit our Submission page.
Town of Hafford seeks Public Works Foreman
Town of Hafford: Public Works Foreman
The Town of Hafford invites applications for the full-time position of Public Works Foreman.
This is both a management and working foreman position: on-call work is required.
Under the general direction of the Administrator, the foreman is responsible for
the overall supervision, organization, and delivery of various Town services within approved policies and budgets of Council as guided by relevant municipal bylaws and government legislation.
Duties include but not limited to the coordination and overall operations of:
• Water, Wastewater, and infrastructure
• Oversee the maintenance and operation of the municipality’s buildings and equipment
• Perform functions related to road maintenance and construction, water supply, drainage issues, and operational activities
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
• Have experience running heavy equipment and mechanical skills to repair and maintain equipment
• Be willing to obtain Power Mobile Equipment Operator Certification
• Possess management, planning, supervising, and coaching skills
• Able to communicate effectively, maintain positive public relation and problem-solving skills.
• Be self-motivated and demonstrate good work ethic
• Have or be willing to take the Class 1 Water and Wastewater course
• Valid Class 5A driver’s license minimum
• Have Grade 12 or GED
Remuneration is dependent upon qualifications and experience; competitive benefit package program offered.
Applicants are invited to submit a detailed resume including 3 work-related references along with cover letter stating remuneration expectation.
Town of Hafford
Hafford, Sask S0J 1A0
Position will remain open until filled.
We thank all who apply and advise only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Expires: November 6, 2021