If you are interested in posting a classified ad here, visit our Submission page.
City of Meadow Lake seeks City Engineer
Reporting to the City Manager, the City Engineer is an out of scope position and is responsible for a variety of engineering works related to municipal infrastructure. The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
• Manage all major civil projects for the city including liaising with funding agencies, regulatory bodies, contractors, and the public regarding the project.
• Develop projects from concept and lead projects through planning, budgeting, design, tendering, and implementation.
• Monitor and manage project budgets, keeping the City Manager and Council well informed of any budget or scope changes necessary for projects.
• Implement asset management and supervise the Asset Management Coordinator.
The ideal candidate will foster a results-oriented work ethic and ability to work independently to produce quality materials and recommendations within tight timelines. They will have:
• Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
• Professional Engineer designation and will be in good standing with the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists in Saskatchewan (APEGS).
• Minimum 5 years of municipal engineering experience. Supervisory experience will be considered as an asset.
• Strong skills in GIS and AutoCAD. Skills in modelling and design software will be considered an asset.
Compensation is competitive and negotiable in keeping with experience, knowledge and abilities. A comprehensive benefits package is provided.
Your application package must include current contact information for at least three employment references. Please forward resumes and cover letters attention City Manager, Diana Burton via email to email@example.com.
For the full job posting, visit meadowlake.ca
Closing Date: August 31, 2021
Expires: August 31, 2021