If you are interested in posting a classified ad here, visit our Submission page.
Town of Churchbridge seeks Water Operator (Level 2)
TOWN OF CHURCHBRIDGE
is accepting resumes for a
CERTIFIED WATER OPERATOR (LEVEL 2)
1. Certification of Water Treatment Level 2, Water Distribution Level 1, Wastewater Treatment Level 1, and Wastewater Collection Level 1.
2. Physically fit and able to perform heavy manual labour.
3. Valid Class 5 driver’s license.
4. Good mechanical aptitude.
5. Experience in the operation of motorized mechanical equipment including tractors, mowers and trucks one ton or larger.
6. Be capable of being on call and doing weekend rotations.
• Ability to lead others, give instruction, and delegate duties when needed.
• Inspects, cleans, repairs, lubricates, and adjusts pumps and motors.
• Operates pumps, valves, electric motors, and filters.
• Reads meters and gauges; records readings and temperatures; participates in processes to regulate flow of water and chemicals.
• Performs operational water tests.
• Washes and cleans sedimentation basins and tanks.
• Cleans, paints, and maintains plant equipment, structures, and facilities.
• Perform or assist with Tasks & Responsibilities as outlined in Town Policy Manual.
• Demonstrate ability to operate the following equipment: dump truck, backhoe, mowers, tractors, loader, street sweeper, sander, and any other similar equipment.
• Demonstrate a general understanding of the maintenance requirements of the above listed equipment and the ability to carry out these maintenance duties.
• Assist with emergencies at any time.
• Maintain a good working relationship with fellow employees and Town Council as well as the public.
• Able to understand directions and work unsupervised.
• Perform any other related duties as may be required from time to time.
An appropriate wage will be negotiated based on qualifications and years of experience.
Please send a resume and references to email@example.com or Town of Churchbridge, Box 256 Churchbridge, SK S0A 0M0 by August 8, 2021 at 5p.m.
Expires: August 8, 2021