If you are interested in posting a classified ad here, visit our Submission page.
Town of Lemberg Seeks a Public Works Foreman
Reporting to the CAO the Foreman is responsible for, but not limited to:
- Operation, maintenance, and repair of the Water and Wastewater systems;
- Managing the day-to-day operations of municipal maintenance and construction works;
- Keeping detailed and accurate records regarding operations, expenses, and ordering;
- Oversee all repairs and upkeep of machinery;
- Keep track of shop and outside inventory; and
- Be willing to acquire and upgrade skills as requested.
- Grade 12 Diploma or GED
- Valid Class 5 operator’s license
- Mechanically inclined (ability to operate and maintain town equipment)
- Paving and construction experience
- Criminal Record Check
Must Be Willing to Obtain:
- Valid/current GHS and Confined Spaces Certificates
- Pesticide Applicator License
- Pest Control License (rats, skunks etc.)
- Water Treatment and Distribution – Class 1 (potential for Class 2)
- Wastewater Treatment and Collection – Class 1
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit a cover letter, resume, and three references to Andrea Goebel, CAO, by mail to Town of Lemberg, PO BOX 399, LEMBERG SK S0A 2B0, by email to email@example.com, or fax to 306-335-2257.
We appreciate all interested applicants, only those called for an interview will be notified. The position will remain open until a suitable applicant is employed.
Expires: February 20, 2023