Our latest issue:
Infrastructure: Can we innovate our infrastructure
- Leadership in Asset Management Program
- Nipawin Thrives as Host of 3rd Annual Municipal Infrastructure Conference
- SaskWater’s Effluent Irrigated Woodlot Disposal Solution
- Infrastructure: How to Renew, How to Pay ...and more!
If you'd like to check out any of our past issues, visit our Urban Voice archives page.
The Urban Voice is a partnership between the Saskatchewan Urban Municipalities Association and Craig Kelman and Associates, and is our official print publication.
Articles, letters, and photographs are invited. All material is subject to editing.
Close to 3,500 copies of the 8.5x11" colour magazine are printed quarterly (extrapolated pass-along readership of nearly 10,500)
Interested in advertising?
- If you are interested in advertising opportunities, contact Rod Evason, Marketing Manager at email@example.com or by phone 1-877-985-9710.
- Review our 2015 Media Kit.