The Urban Voice is a partnership between the Saskatchewan Urban Municipalities Association and Craig Kelman and Associates, and is our official print publication.
Articles, letters and photographs are invited. All material is subject to editing.
Close to 3,500 copies of the 8.5x11" colour magazine are printed quarterly (extrapolated pass-along readership of nearly 10,500)
Our latest issue: The Urban Heartbeat
Some headlines from the winter 2014 issue
- Convention Education Sessions
- MLDP Welcomes New Facilitators
- Policy Opportunities at Convention
- Age-Friendly Saskatchewan
- Are You Proud of your Hometown?
- Crisis and Opportunity: Time for a National Infrastructure Plan
- Our Humboldt: Planning and Budgeting through a New Lens
- Have a Heart: Ensuring Fair Play in Decisions
If you'd like to check out any of our past issues, visit our Urban Voice archives page.
Interested in advertising?
- If you are interested in advertising opportunities, contact Rod Evason, Marketing Manager at email@example.com or by phone 1-877-985-9710.
- Review our 2015 Media Kit.