The Urban Voice is a partnership between the Saskatchewan Urban Municipalities Association and Craig Kelman and Associates, and is our official print publication.
Articles, letters and photographs are invited. All material is subject to editing.
Close to 3,500 copies of the 8.5x11" colour magazine are printed quarterly (extrapolated pass-along readership of nearly 10,500)
Our latest issue - Emergency Planning
Headlines from the spring 2014
- Convention Recap
- Emergency Planning with your Neighbours
- How does Growth Affect Emergency Planning
- Three Lessons from this Winter's Storms
- The State of Emergency Experience
- Five Steps to an Emergency Response Plan ...and more!
If you'd like to check out any of our past issues, visit our Urban Voice archives page.
Interested in advertising?
- If you are interested in advertising opportunities, contact Rod Evason, Marketing Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 1-877-985-9710.
- Review our 2014 Media Kit.