The Urban Voice is a partnership between the Saskatchewan Urban Municipalities Association and Craig Kelman and Associates, and is our official print publication.
Articles, letters and photographs are invited. All material is subject to editing.
Close to 3,500 copies of the 8.5x11" colour magazine are printed quarterly (extrapolated pass-along readership of nearly 10,500)
Our latest issue - Winter 2013
Theme: Strength From Many People
Headlines from the winter 2013 issue
- Building Power and Partnerships
- Creating a Strong Relationship Between Administration and Council
- Engaging Volunteers and Embrace Diversity Through Recreation
- Convention Agenda
- Inspiration from Strength
- First-timer's Guide to Convention
- Education at Convention
- Safe Drinking Water - Part Four ...and more!
If you'd like to check out any of our past issues, visit our Urban Voice archives page.
Interested in advertising?
- If you are interested in advertising opportunities, contact Rod Evason, Marketing Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 1-877-985-9710.
- Review our 2014 Media Kit.