The Urban Voice is a partnership between the Saskatchewan Urban Municipalities Association and Craig Kelman and Associates, and is our official print publication.
Articles, letters and photographs are invited. All material is subject to editing.
Close to 3,500 copies of the 8.5x11" colour magazine are printed quarterly (extrapolated pass-along readership of nearly 10,500)
Our latest issue: Governance and Risk Management plus Human Resources
Some headlines from the fall 2014
- The CAO-Council Interface: A critical ‘linchpin’
- Enterprise Risk Management in the Public Sector
- Sharing Staff, Saving Money, Building Relationships
- Effective Performance Management for CAOs
- Hiring Municipal Executives Not for the Faint of Heart
- SUMA Hits the Links in White City
- A Long-Term Approach to Water
- Central Municipal Procurement Services Project ...and more!
If you'd like to check out any of our past issues, visit our Urban Voice archives page.
Interested in advertising?
- If you are interested in advertising opportunities, contact Rod Evason, Marketing Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 1-877-985-9710.
- Review our 2014 Media Kit.