The Urban Voice is a partnership between the Saskatchewan Urban Municipalities Association and Craig Kelman and Associates., and is our official print publication.
Articles, letters and photographs are invited. All material is subject to editing.
Close to 3,500 copies of the 8.5x11" colour magazine are printed quarterly (extrapolated pass-along readership of nearly 10,500)
Our latest issue - Spring 2013
Theme - Growth: Challenges & Opportunities
Headlines from the spring 2013
- Growth and Challenges - Succession Planning
- Water and Wastewater Services for Growing Communities
- A Changing Landscape for Parks and Recreation
- A Profile of the Mid Sask Municipal Alliance
- The Challenges of Growth Faced by the Estevan Police Service
- Safe Drinking Water - Part One ...and more!
- Bonus Online Article: Powering our Future
If you'd like to check out any of our past issues, visit our Urban Voice archives page.
Interested in advertising?
- If you are interested in advertising opportunities, contact Rod Evason, Marketing Manager at email@example.com or by phone 1-877-985-9710.
- Review our 2013 Media Kit.