Municipalities of Saskatchewan
As a service to our members, Municipalities of Saskatchewan began offering election forms, supplies and ballot printing during the 1997 election year. It provides a one-stop shop for all Municipalities of Saskatchewan members with the assurance that supplies will be up-to-date and a staff member available to answer questions or refer them to the appropriate contacts at Government Relations. Municipalities of Saskatchewan members can conveniently email or fax order forms for supplies and ballots to the Municipalities of Saskatchewan office for processing.
- Substantial cost savings, based on bulk purchasing of supplies and bulk processing of ballots
- Election forms link as prescribed by The Local Government Election Act accurately reproduced ready for use on election day
- Supplies shipped using the most cost effective method for each individual municipality (within one to two days of order receipt)
- Guaranteed processing of ballot orders to meet the limited turn-around time between close of nominations, advance poll, and election dates
Member Order Forms
- Election supplies (PDF document)
- Ballots (PDF document)
- SARM Members only: Election supplies (PDF document)
Members will be invoiced directly from Municipalities of Saskatchewan.
Print Your Own: Visit the Publications Saskatchewan to download and print your own Election Forms.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Forms may also be found at the Queen’s Printer.
Please scan and email forms to email@example.com or phone at 306-525-3727.