Kenworth and Volvo Trucks
Municipalities of Saskatchewan and Sourcewell have partnered to ease the capital purchasing process for equipment, products, and services. Together, we have created business and service relationships with suppliers through a competitively tendered process — done on your behalf.
- Canadian Free Trade Agreement (CFTA) and New West Partnership Trade Agreement (NWPTA) compliant
- Eliminates tendering year after year
- Transparent and consistent pricing
- All the documentation, without all the work
- Contact your dealer (see below) with your desired specs
- Ask the dealer for the Municipalities of Saskatchewan/Sourcewell pricing
- Grab a coffee. You gained valuable time by NOT doing the tender paperwork!
Sourcewell Contract #081716-KTC gives access to the following types of goods and services:
- Kenworth brand truck class 6, 7, and 8
- Gross weights range 19,500 lbs - 80,000 lbs
Sourcewell Contract #081716-VCE gives access to the following types of goods and services:
- Class 7 and 8 chassis trucks
- Engine HP ranges from 325 to 565
- GVW ranges from 33,000 to 120,00+lbs.
- Maintenance contracts, remote monitoring and programming