Atlheritage Serivces Corp.
Atlheritage Services Corp. (Atlheritage) consists of a group of respected, professional archaeologists with extensive heritage consulting experience in Saskatchewan. Their experience, education, and excellent relationships with regulators allow us to meet and exceed all our client’s expectations. They understand and appreciate developments, which is why they work closely with municipalities to ensure their regulatory heritage approvals are met well in advance of construction schedules. Atlheritage welcomes the opportunity to assist municipalities with their heritage concern and/or requirements that may include:
- Heritage Planning: desktop reviews and coordination with the Heritage Conservation Branch (HCB) to determine if a Heritage Resources Impact Assessment (HRIA) is required
- HRIAs: successful coordination and completion of any HRIA requirements in order to achieve Heritage Clearance
- Archaeological Services
- Heritage Resources (archaeological or historic sites)
- Historic Buildings
- History: tourism
- Restoration Services and Archival Services
- Cemetery Mapping and Management
Contact Mike Markowski at 306-242-2822 to see how Atlheritage can help your municipality.