The Supreme Basics partnership grants SUMA members competitive pricing and ease of delivery for a wide selection of products. Supreme Basics has provided a consistent level of excellence and responsiveness in servicing SUMA members’ needs in terms of quality products and superb service.
Supreme Basics is a truly Western Canadian company with its head office in Regina, Saskatchewan. The company that started out as one man’s dream with a retail store in Regina has grown to eight locations spanning the Prairie Provinces serving customers from British Columbia to Ontario.
- Preferred pricing solutions for regular commercial catalogue items excluding furniture (Furniture products will be priced on an as-need basis)
- Free shipping (with the exception of Northern members and the shipping of furniture products)
- Shipping is direct to members’ locations
- Convenient online and/or telephone ordering
- Locations in Regina and Saskatoon
Orders are to be placed through Supreme Basics. Effective September 3, 2019 all orders placed will be invoiced directly to the municipality from Supreme Basics. Members will no longer receive invoices for these purchases from SUMA.
Call your sales representative, Natya Kitchen at 306-566-8548 with requirements for furniture pricing, delivery and any other inquiries. Orders can be placed online or by phone through the order desk.