Caterpillar Inc. and Volvo Construction Equipment
SUMA and Sourcewell (formerly NJPA) have partnered to ease the capital purchasing process for equipment, products, and services. Together, we have created business and service relationships with suppliers through a competitively tendered process — done on your behalf!
- Canadian Free Trade Agreement (CFTA) and New West Partnership Trade Agreement (NWPTA) compliant
- Eliminates tendering year after year
- Transparent and consistent pricing
- All the documentation, without all the work for you
- Contact your dealer (see below) with your desired equipment specs
- Ask the dealer for the SUMA/Sourcewell pricing
- Grab a coffee. You gained valuable time by NOT doing the tender paperwork!
Sourcewell Contract #032515-CAT gives access to the following types of goods and services:
- Motor Graders
- Backhoe Loaders
- Wheel Loaders
- Skid Steer Loaders, Multi-Terrain Loaders, Compact Track Loaders
- Dozers and Track Loaders
- Track Excavators, Wheel Excavators and Material Handlers
Call Finning Canada at 306-545-3311 to find the closest dealer to your municipality. Make sure to ask for the SUMA/Sourcewell pricing.
Volvo Construction Equipment
Sourcewell Contract #035215-VCE give access to the following types of goods and services:
- Wheel Loaders
- Hydraulic Excavators (Wheeled and Tracked)
- Articulated Haulers
- Soil and Asphalt Compactors
- Skid Steers
- Compact Wheel Loaders
- Compact Excavators
Call Ryan Kun (SK South) with Redhead Equipment at 306-790-6301 or Chad Anderson (SK North) at 306-934-3555 to find the closest dealer to your municipality. Make sure to ask for the SUMA/Sourcewell pricing.