SUMA and Sourcewell (formerly NJPA) have partnered to ease the capital purchasing process for equipment, products, and services. Together, we have created business and service relationships with suppliers through a competitively tendered process — done on your behalf.
- Canadian Free Trade Agreement (CFTA) and New West Partnership Trade Agreement (NWPTA) compliant
- Eliminates tendering year after year
- Transparent and consistent pricing
- All the documentation, without all the work
- Contact your dealer (see below) with your desired specs
- Ask the dealer for the SUMA/Sourcewell pricing
- Grab a coffee. You gained valuable time by NOT doing the tender paperwork!
Sourcewell contract #021815-CNH gives access to the following types of goods and services:
- Agricultural Tractors
- Compact Tractors
- Utility Tractors
- Tractor Attachments
Call Darryl Priel (North and West SK) at 306-227-8786 or Jim Jewsbury (South and East) at 306-221-2236 to find the closest dealer to your municipality. Make sure to ask for SUMA/Sourcewell pricing.