SUMA and Sourcewell (formerly the National Joint Powers Alliance) have partnered to ease the capital purchasing process for equipment, products, and services. Together, we have created business and service relationships with suppliers through a competitively tendered process — done on your behalf.
- Canadian Free Trade Agreement (CFTA) and New West Partnership Trade Agreement (NWPTA) compliant
- Eliminates tendering year after year
- Transparent and consistent pricing
- All the documentation, without all the work
- Post your municipality’s Declaration of Intent to participate in a buying group on SaskTenders.ca
- Contact your dealer (see below) with your desired specs
- Ask the dealer for the SUMA/Sourcewell pricing
- Grab a coffee. You gained valuable time by NOT doing the tender paperwork!
Sourcewell contract #021815-CNH gives access to the following types of goods and services:
- Agricultural Tractors
- Compact Tractors
- Utility Tractors
- Tractor Attachments
Call Darryl Priel (North and West SK) at 306-227-8786 or Jim Jewsbury (South and East) at 306-221-2236 to find the closest dealer to your municipality. Make sure to ask for SUMA/Sourcewell pricing.