BMO Bank of Montreal
BMO Bank of Montreal partnered with SUMA in 2005 to offer a financial program of preferred banking arrangements to all SUMA members. SUMA members receive special discounted pricing for numerous banking transactions, added interest for term deposits and decreased interest charges for various credit arrangements.
Founded in 1817, BMO Bank of Montreal is Canada’s first bank. BMO was also the first bank in Saskatchewan, opening a branch in 1883 at Pile of Bones Creek Crossing. The bank now has 28 branches in Saskatchewan and is committed to working with Saskatchewan municipal governments. BMO is the leader in credit finance structure, cash management, foreign exchange and letters of credit.
This partnership offers cost savings and convenience to SUMA members through the following:
1. Financing/Credit Structures
- Overdraft, revolving or fixed rate operating loan to provide working capital
- Special pricing based on overall SUMA relationship
2. Investment Solutions
- Extensive range of products that will meet all investment goals
- Day-to-day operating account with credit interest paid on prime minus basis
- Term deposits provide a 0.50% interest bonus (minimum $10,000)
4. Cash Management Services
- ADP Payroll services at special discounted rates
- Corporate MasterCard with Air Miles reward miles feature
BMO will apply the member discount and invoice directly to the member municipality.
Call BMO and identify yourself as a SUMA member.