With access to over 350,000 in-stock industrial, safety, and fastener products, Acklands-Grainger Inc. is Canada’s largest distributor of maintenance, repair, and operational supplies (MRO). They offer the convenience of a single source MRO solution, with the largest selection of in-stock, brand-name products from the world’s top manufacturers and exclusive private-label offerings. With the help of our sister associations, SUMA members can now opt-in to save even more with Acklands-Grainger Inc.
- free shipping on all orders
- convenient online ordering with AGI’s eCommerce solutions
- a vast catalogue of more than 15 exclusive private-label brands featuring hand tools, welding gloves, fasteners, firefighting gear and much more
- affordable private label products economically priced to provide superior customer value
- five branches in Saskatchewan
- dedicated sale specialists with knowledgeable product and technical expertise
Getting Started: Opt-in for a New Account Number
Whether you are new to AGI or already a customer, you will need a new account number to access the SUMA/AGI national account program. Filling out the opt-in form is your first step. Current customers that opt-in will have their accounts transferred to the SUMA/AGI national account.
Please note: It will take two to five business days to create an account number.
Once you’ve filled out the opt-in form and received your new account number, placing your order can be done a number of ways:
- Customer Contact Center: 1-888-602-0000
- eCommerce online: Acklands-Grainger Inc. (AGI)
- Visiting your local branch in Saskatchewan
Please make sure to have your new account number on-hand before placing your order.
Once orders are place through AGI, SUMA will invoice the member municipality.