The Municipalities of Saskatchewan is the voice of Saskatchewan’s hometowns, representing more than 430 Saskatchewan cities, towns, villages, resort villages, and northern municipalities. Each year, municipalities spend more than $1.2 billion on programs, services, and infrastructure. Partnering with SUMAdvantage, our group purchasing program, guarantees you access to this municipal market.
CentralSource partners have direct marketing access to our member municipalities through our full-time marketing coordinator. Our team works to promote your products and services to members by delivering your marketing materials and customized promotional materials into the hands, and inboxes, of our members. Marketing pieces incorporate your company logo, information about your products and services, and relevant contact information for your sales team.
As a CentralSource partner, you have:
Direct access to our Municipalities of Saskatchewan members
- Receive a list of names, addresses, and phone numbers of the Chief Administrative Officer and public works staff;
- Discover which municipalities are not current business customers; and
- Benefit from a pre-established level of trust between Municipalities of Saskatchewan members and CentralSource businesses.
Promotional material delivered directly to members through our bi-weekly e-newsletter CentralSource News, our association’s quarterly magazine, and mail-outs
- Marketing and promotions sent through CentralSource News, which is distributed to all member municipalities;
- A partnership announcement made in our quarterly magazine, Municipal Voice - Municipal Voice has a controlled circulation of nearly 3,800 with a pass-along readership of over 11,400;
- Business and contact information are added to the CentralSource partner page in Municiapl Voice and displayed in every issue; and
- Provide promotional materials and have them included in Municipalities of Saskatchewan mailouts.
Exposure through the Municipalities of Saskatchewan website
- Vendors are listed on the CentralSource page of the Municipalities of Saskatchewan website; and
- Logo, summary of the product or service offered, sales contact information, and a link to the vendors webpage are all included.
Guaranteed first opportunity to secure space at the Municipalities of Saskatchewan Convention Municipal Marketplace in a desirable location
- Receive preferred location in the Municipalities of Saskatchewan tradeshow, highly visible, and located in a high traffic area; and
- Booth signage to indicate CentralSource partners.
The Municipal Marketplace tradeshow is consistently sold out, and more than 1,000 delegates walk through each year.
Municipalities of Saskatchewan Convention advertising and sponsorship opportunities
- CentralSource partners are given first option at convention sponsorship. Sponsorship levels vary in price and can include advertising and speaking time.
Face-to-face exposure at the Municipalities of Saskatchewan regional meetings throughout the province
- CentralSource partners may be asked to present; and
- Option to sponsor meetings, which includes a speaking opportunity.
Access to Municipalities of Saskatchewan staff
- Our staff members travel year-round, speaking to members about CentralSource partners;
- Through face to face conversations, members are advised of vendor promotions and new products;
- Presents on CentralSource by attending other tradeshows and through various speaking engagements;
- Distributes marketing pieces to members;
- Meets with partners to learn about available products and services;
- Available for joint meetings to open doors to municipalities; and
- Feedback gained from face-to-face meetings shared with the partners.