SUMA Advantage Partner Benefits
The SUMAdvantage is a strategic partnership between SUMA, our program partners and our members.
Being a SUMAdvantage partner guarantees you the best possible access to the Saskatchewan municipal market - 450 member municipalities throughout Saskatchewan that expend more than $2 Billion per year in non-wages for the delivery of programs, services, and infrastructure to the 82% of Saskatchewan residents that live within urban boundaries.
Being a partner also offers your company marketing opportunities that your competitors won’t have access to, including:
- The ability to access to the SUMA membership directly
- SUMA provides regular partner program updates to members through our weekly Urban Update email bulletin and our bi-monthly Urban Voice newsletter
- Exposure through the SUMA website, including a link to your website
- Guaranteed first opportunity to secure SUMA Convention Tradeshow space in the preferred ‘Strategic Partner’ row
- Opportunity for face-to-face exposure through SUMA’s semi-annual regional meetings throughout the province
- Up to date information about all advertising and sponsorship opportunities available through SUMA
To introduce your company or to schedule a meeting with a SUMA representative contact Tania Meier, Event & Corporate Services Manager, at (306) 525-4379 or firstname.lastname@example.org