Town of Lashburn seeks Assistant Administrator
The successful candidate will have the following:
• Experience with accounting practices and procedures including payroll
• Strong computer skills including proficient use of Microsoft Word and Excel
• The ability to communicate with and work alongside staff members, council and the public. This includes experience with both written and verbal communication
• Experience tackling/resourcing new ideas and issues as they arise
• Organizational skills
• Previous Municipal experience including having their Local Government Administration Certificate
• Knowledge of the Munisoft System
• Experience with Grant Applications
The Town of Lashburn offers a competitive wage, and a benefit plan that includes a pension plan.
Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume by mail, fax, or email to the following:
Town of Lashburn
Attention: Vicki Seabrook, Administrator
Box 328 Lashburn, Saskatchewan S0M 1H0
Only suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview. Position will be filled once a suitable candidate is retained but would request resumes be received by March 15, 2020. For more information regarding this position please contact the Administrator, Vicki Seabrook at the Town Office 306–285-3533.