The Village of Maryfield is looking for a full time Public Works Foreman. This position offers competitive wages, excellent benefits package and training opportunities. Applicants must possess a minimum Grade 12 education, a valid driver’s licence and a willingness to obtain water and waste water operator certification plus any other training needed to perform the various duties required by the job. Preference will be given to applicants who possess any of the following: Water and Wastewater operator certificates; Post-secondary trade certificates; Heavy equipment operator certificates; Pesticide Applicator certificate
Job description and expected duties:
• Applicant must be highly motivated, have excellent organizational skills, and be able to multitask
• Ability to work well alone or with others
• Operate water treatment and distribution system, sewage treatment and collection facilities
• Operate back hoe, grader, street sweeper, Kubota tractor, mowers, etc.
• On the job training will be provided as needed.
Please send your cover letter, resume, and driver’s abstract to: Village of Maryfield P.O Box 58 Maryfield, Sask. S0G 3K0. Email: email@example.com. Please note a criminal record check will be required upon interview. Closing date: February 21, 2019.