The Village of Carievale is seeking a highly motivated person with exceptional customer service skills to fill a Permanent Part-time Administrator Position.
Preference will be given to those who have the following qualifications:
• MUST Possess a Standard Certificate (Urban C) in Local Government Administration
• R & M, Simply Accounting, Microsoft Word and Excel
• Ability to work independently
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Strong public relations, time management and critical thinking skills
• Have the ability to work under pressure
• Previous experience in a Village/Town or RM Office preferred
The successful candidate must possess an extensive knowledge of accounting practices and procedures, including budgeting, preparation of tax rolls, assessments and utility bills, as well as strong computer, communication and organizational skills. This position reports directly to the Village of Carievale Council and is responsible for all aspects of Village Administration.
We thank all applicants for applying, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Interested candidates are asked to submit a current criminal records check, a detailed resume including qualifications, past and present work experience, and three work related references.
Village of Carievale
Or by email: email@example.com