TOWN OF WYNYARD
The Town of Wynyard is currently accepting applications for the Full Time Permanent positions of:
- Public Works Labourer/Relief Water Plant Operator (1 position)
- Relief Equipment Operator (1 position)
Duties may include, but are not limited to, collection of refuse, trimming and removal of trees and branches, street repairs, water and sewer line repairs, reading water meters, cleaning and maintenance of Town owned buildings and equipment.
Preference given to applicants that possess:
- Mechanical skills,
- Strong communication skills,
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently,
- A valid Class 5 drivers licence is mandatory (Class 3A is an asset),
- Water and wastewater certification is definitely an asset.
Resumes should include a minimum of three (3) references.
Resumes can be dropped off at the Town Office or mailed to
Town of Wynyard
Wynyard, SK S0A 4T0
Or e-mailed to: email@example.com
Applications will be accepted until positions are filled.