(Chief Administrative Officer)
The Town of Wadena is seeking a full time permanent Chief Administrative Officer to start immediately. This position averages 160 hrs over a 4 week period and has the office support of a Deputy CAO and three Admin Assistants. Responsibilities include but are not limited to duties as established by Council and those outlined under The Municipalities Act.
Salary based on the UMAAS salary schedule and negotiable based on qualifications, certifications, and experience.
For details visit our website at: http://townofwadena.com/Jobs.aspx
• Standard UMAAS Certificate. (Advanced preferred). Those willing to obtain may be considered.
• Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in a municipality or equivalent
• Positive attitude, computer skills: Munisoft, Microsoft Office, social media. (Paymate, PubWorks, Office 365 and Adobe Creative Cloud an asset).
• Planning, organization, public relations, and communications skills
• Work independently and with a team
• Experience operating within a unionized environment and with union negotiations is an asset
Full benefit package including pension package, and other policy driven benefits.
Immediate start date with opportunity to work with outgoing CAO until March 23, 2019.
Apply to the Town of Wadena: 102 Main Street N, PO Box 730 Wadena, SK S0A 4J0, E-mail: email@example.com, Fax: 306-338-3804. Subject should read: “CAO Competition”. Please send to the attention of: Ferne Hebig, CAO
RESUME with a minimum of two recent employment references and at least one character reference (non-employment related) is REQUIRED. Applications will be accepted until position is filled. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.