The Town of Rosthern requires a permanent full-time Finance Clerk.
Reporting to the Chief Administrative Officer, the Finance Clerk will be responsible for managing Town of Rosthern's utility billing system; accounts payable; accurately completing payroll with all requisite deductions, and maintaining appropriate, effective, up to date and accurate documentation through an organized system of filing, and completing other administrative duties related to the Town of Rosthern as requested.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• College Diploma in business administration, finance, accounting or a related field.
• 3-5 years’ experience in accounting and payroll systems.
• Advanced proficiency with spreadsheet programs.
• Knowledge of the Munisoft accounting software programs is an asset.
• Ability to adapt to and learn new software.
• Have analytical and problem solving skills.
• Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity.
• Able to demonstrate sound work ethic.
• Able to pay attention to detail and have a high level of accuracy.
• Be flexible and able to work well under pressure to meet set deadlines.
• Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills.
Salary will be dependent upon qualifications and experience.
Candidates for this position are invited to submit applications detailing qualifications, experience, education, and references to:
Nicole J. Lerat, Administrator
Town of Rosthern
PO Box 416 Rosthern, SK S0K 3R0
Phone: 306 232 4826
We thank all applicants, but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. For a more detailed job description visit: www.rosthern.com/291/EmploymentBack