Chief Administrative Officer (CAO)
La Ronge is a scenic lake side community offering a full range of services and amenities located in the heart of Northern Saskatchewan with a population of approximately 3000. This community offers progressive growth amidst the natural beauty of the area’s surrounding Lac La Ronge Provincial Park.
The Town of La Ronge is currently accepting applications for a qualified Chief Administrative Officer, to provide professional leadership to a staff of dedicated professionals, management of the Town’s affairs, and play a role with Council in planning and executing strategic direction for the municipality.
• Proven ability in the areas of human resources management, public relations and ability to perform statutory duties of the clerk, treasurer, and assessor for the community is required;
• Ensure all municipal functions are carried out in a confidential, efficient and accurate manner in accordance with municipal legislation, policies and procedures;
• Proficiency in working in a computerized municipal office environment, including use of Munisoft municipal software;
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills both verbal and written;
• Possess a minimum Class C certificate in Local Government Administration;
• Preference will be given to those with a minimum of 5 years experience in municipal administration, or a combination of education and experience.
Salary ranges from $76,647 to $120,881 based on experience.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a Cover Letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae / Resume including three (3) references to the individual below. The position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found. All candidates are thanked for their interest in the position, only those who are selected for further consideration will be contacted.
The successful candidate will also be required to submit a current criminal record check.
The Office of the Mayor
Town of La Ronge
La Ronge, Saskatchewan
Fax (306) 425-3883