Town of Hudson Bay
The Town of Hudson Bay will be accepting applications for a full time Accounting Clerk position. This position involves a variety of duties including:
- Maintenance of Assessment and Tax Roll
- Tax Levies, collection of delinquent accounts, Tax Enforcement records
- Utility accounts and billings
- Accounts Receivable and collection
- Filing and inventory control
- Completing government reports and applications
- Fine Option Program Administrator
- Election duties
- General office duties and capability to fill in for other positions as required
Applicants should have a general knowledge of all office equipment and be proficient in the use of computers including accounting software systems, Excel and Word programs. Preferred candidates would have previous experience with the MuniSoft systems and training or experience in Local Government Administration. Other similar education or experience would also be considered and the successful candidate should be prepared to undertake required training.
The starting salary for this position is $38,799 per annum and includes an attractive benefit package along with potential opportunities for advancement in the future.
Applications close 5:00 p.m. January 18, 2019.
Submit applications complete with resume and references to:
Teresa Parkman, Assistant Administrator/Treasurer
Hudson Bay, SK
or email Teresa at email@example.comBack