Town of Coronach seeks Town Foreman
The Town of Coronach is seeking a full-time Foreman. This is both a management and working foreman position; on-call work is required and weekend duties are shared by all team members.
• Under the direction of the Town Council, the Foreman is responsible for coordinating the overall operations of the town facilities, including water and wastewater networks and infrastructure, streets, sidewalks, and various municipal buildings and equipment.
• Considerable judgement, professionalism, and leadership skills are necessary in coordinating and carrying out the work with the team.
• Complex problems and policy matters are resolved in conjunction with the Administrator and Council.
• Required Qualifications include Level 1 Water Treatment
Certificate; Level 1 Water Distribution Certificate;
Level 1 Wastewater Management.
• Heavy equipment operating and maintenance experience;
• Experience plumbing, carpentry and mechanical repair;
• Team player with demonstrated leadership skills;
• Familiarity and compliance with OHS legislation practices;
• Motivated to pursue development opportunities for self and staff;
• Superior communication skills and ethics;
• Strategic thinking and planning skills
Applications should include cover letter, resume, salary expectations, and three (3) references, two (2) of which are work related. Applications will remain open until the position is filled.
Salary negotiable based on experience. The Town of
Coronach full time staff are Municipal Employee Pension
Plan participants and offer family benefit packages.
For more information or to submit applications:
Catherine MacKay-Wilson, Town Administrator
PO Box 90, Coronach, SK, S0H 0Z0
Salary: $60,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year