The RM of Frenchman Butte No. 501 invites you to apply for a rewarding career in a progressive Rural Municipality offering a challenging, fast paced employment opportunity with an excellent wage and benefits package.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Municipal accounting, strong fiscal management, working with a large budget and significant grant applications;
- Solid understanding of all applicable legislation; processing of bylaws, policies and procedures; conducting elections, records retention, LAFOIPP, etc.
- Municipal taxation and maintenance of assessment records;
- Preparation for all Council meetings, including agendas, reports, correspondence and minutes; Attendance at all Council meetings;
- Overseeing capital projects, tenders and contracts;
- Maintaining positive public relations and supervising multiple staff;
- Ensuring all municipal functions are carried out in a confidential, efficient, accurate and collaborative manner, in accordance with municipal legislation, policies and procedures.
- This position requires a minimum Rural Class C Certificate with preference given to applicants with a Rural Class A Certificate who are willing to mentor.
The salary grid for this position is $90,489.34 to $117,840.64.
Please submit your cover letter, resume (outlining related experience and qualifications), salary expected and three supervisory references to email@example.com or mail marked confidential to the R.M. of Frenchman Butte No. 501 Attn: Bonnie Mills Midgley, Reeve at Box 180, Paradise Hill, SK S0M 2G0.
This competition will remain open until a candidate is selected so please apply ASAP! For further information do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.